Thursday, December 16, 2010

Technology Inquiry

It's Done! Finally done!

In this section of my blog post I'm supposed to write all about how much effort I put into this assignment. I have a two word answer for this question: a lot! From finding all my resources and making an annotated bibliography, to organizing me wiki and uploading all my pictures, to finally making a script and producing a screen cast I spent A LOT of time on this project. The result I am proud to say is a very good wiki that I believe shows some great ways to introduce technology into the cognitively disabled classroom. Following professor Boyer's guidelines I believe I have met all the expectations for this assignment and hopefully I will get a good grade on it.

I learned a lot from this assignment. As a exceptional education major it will be my job one day to find technology that will benefit my students, and this assignment opened the door to where I can look. Also, I now know how to make a wiki and I also have to knowledge to make a pretty one.

I am very happy that I have successfully completed this assignment. Technology has not always been one of my favorite things to work with but assignments like these make me a believer. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment