Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Blog

As this semester comes to an end I am completing my last REQUIRED blog post. I am very happy that I was taught all about blogging, and I am proud of my blog. Also, I am glad that I learned the value of making a blog, and how it can have huge benefits in my future classroom.I spent a lot of time this semester making blogs! wow 2 500 word posts a week was quite the assignment. However, I am happy that I was given the practice of working with blogs, and I can see how they are very beneficial.

As an exceptional education teacher I am not quite sure on how I will incorporate blogging into my classroom. One idea that I have is to write a blog on the classroom activities and enable the parents of my students to access the blog and have a better idea of what the daily events are. I have some time to think about it but I do know that this class taught me many things about technology such as blogging. I am very happy I was given this knowledge and I look forward to using my new technology skills in the future. THANK YOU DR. BOYER

No comments:

Post a Comment